At the same time, the return traffic is becoming increasingly noticeable

At the same time, the return traffic is becoming increasingly noticeable

But that’s not all: The talented actress was recently voted the most beautiful woman in the world by the American “People” magazine.

You will soon be able to see two more young actors together in a film in the cinema: Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz are co-partners in the fourth Transfomers film, “Transformers: Era of Fall”.

Photo show: Hollywood’s hottest newcomer role still secret: Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o plays in ” Star Wars – Episode VII ” with “People” names “Most Beautiful”: Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o is the most beautiful woman in the world Film : Ansel Elgort as musician in the Van Cliburn film Superman and Batman fight evil in a film Margot Robbie, Felicity Jones and Co .: Unknown Hollywood beauties Film: Cannes winner ” Blue is a warm color ” on DVD

Let’s see when the next Oscar beckons for one of the young actors – they are definitely all on the way to the top.

Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o (“12 Years a Slave”) and her colleague Scarlett Johansson are in talks for a remake of the classic film “Jungle Book”. As the US industry journal “Hollywood Reporter” reported on Wednesday, Nyong’o is said to set music to the she-wolf Raksha, who is recording the orphan boy Mowgli in the jungle. Johansson would negotiate the vocal role for the python Kaa, it was said.

Photo Show: The Highlights of Oscar Night Photo Show: The Oscar Winners 2014

Colleague Idris Elba (“Thor”) has already been chosen to set the tiger Shir Khan to music. Disney plans to bring the mix of animated and live-action feature films directed by Jon Favreau to cinemas in fall 2015. The Warner Bros. studio is also planning a remake of the original book by the British author Rudyard Kipling. The best-known film adaptation is the Disney cartoon “Jungle Book” from 1967.

Little by little, more and more details about the new “Star Wars” film become known. Now the US production company Lucasfilm has confirmed that Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o is one of the star cast of the seventh part of the saga. The President of Lucasfilm, Kathleen Kennedy, announced on Monday that she was “delighted” that the Mexican-Kenyan beauty was part of the “Episode VII” team.

There had been rumors for several weeks that Nyong’o would play in “Star Wars”. This year she received the Oscar for best female supporting role in the slave drama “12 years a slave”. However, there is still silence about who the 31-year-old will embody in “Star Wars”.

As Kennedy further explained, the British Gwendoline Christie is also part of “Star Wars”. She was best known for her role as Brienne of Tarth in the US fantasy series “Game of Thrones”.

The old guard lines up again

“Star Wars – Episode VII” is due to hit theaters worldwide on December 18, 2015. The fans of the cinema classic can look forward to seeing their old heroes again: The cast list includes actors Harrison Ford as space smuggler Han Solo, Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker and Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia.

Photo show: what happened to the ” Star Wars ” cast? Ford, Fisher and Hamill: New ” Star Wars ” movie with old guard Play: ” I’m Obi! ” Children in ” Star Wars ” fever Is the force with you ?: Ten things parents should consider recognize the Star Wars fever photo show: ” People ” – The most beautiful people 2014

The two children of the Norwegian Crown Prince couple will go to private schools this summer. So far, Princess Ingrid Alexandra (10) and Prince Sverre Magnus (8) had attended the public primary school in Asker quite unroyally. “As parents we have to make the decisions that we believe are best for our children,” said Norway’s Crown Prince Haakon and his wife Mette-Marit on Tuesday through the court’s press officer.

For Princess Ingrid Alexandra, who is second to the Norwegian throne after her father, it is “very important for her future role that she speaks fluent English”, said the spokeswoman for dpa.writing essays about community service Classes are in English at Oslo International School, which the Princess will attend from mid-August. According to the school’s website, the training costs 187,500 Norwegian kroner (around 23,000 euros) per year. Sverre Magnus will be in the third grade of the Montessori school in Oslo from autumn.

Photo show: Europe’s royal offspring Princess Ingrid Alexandra turns 10: Sometimes being a princess is really ” boring ” Photo show: Europe’s beautiful princesses Photo show: an overview of noble houses

After the school decision, there was also criticism. “I think it’s a shame,” the newspaper “Aftenposten” quoted the education politician Torgeir Knag Fylkesnes from the Socialist Left Party. It has always been a tradition of the Norwegian royal family to support the public schools.

Being a princess isn’t just cool – at least that’s what the Norwegian Princess Ingrid Alexandra, who is celebrating her 10th birthday today, thinks. The sweet heir to the throne is refreshingly direct and explains quite easily why a life as a princess is sometimes really “looooooooooo boring”.

The photo sessions, for example, are something that little Ingrid really doesn’t like, as she explained in an interview on Norwegian radio about a year ago. “You have to sit there. And sit. And sit. And sit!” And because her younger brother fidgets so much and can’t sit still, the perfect photo never comes out straight away.

Royal offspring quite unroyal

After her father, Crown Prince Haakon, Ingrid Alexandra is second in line to the Norwegian throne. The girl with the dark eyes and freckles on them does not imagine anything. Like all other children, she goes to the local elementary school in Asker quite unroyally. Her older half-brother Marius Borg Høiby (17), the son of Crown Princess Mette-Marit, had also visited her. Because of the proximity to their residence Skaugum, the school is responsible for the offspring of the Crown Prince couple. 

Crown Prince Haakon and his wife Mette-Marit are considered down-to-earth. Ingrid Alexandra, Marius and baby Prince Sverre Magnus (8) grow up accordingly protected and comparatively normal. Photos of the royal family show the children cuddling with the pitch-black puppies of the farm dog Milly Kakao. In a clip on the Norwegian TV station NRK, father Haakon plays the guitar, the daughter sings and rocks. 

Nevertheless, royal privileges are of course also part of the young princess’ childhood. In the winter of 2010/11, the parents and their offspring went on a two-month “educational trip” around the globe, including dream beaches in Bali and climbing tours in the Himalayas. Haakon and Mette-Marit de-registered their children from school for this purpose.

Official tasks are part of it

However, Princess Ingrid Alexandra did not have such a carefree childhood as her brothers. The future Queen of Norway has already performed a number of official duties and met environmentalists with her mother. And it has to be on the castle balcony on the Norwegian national holiday, May 17th. When the royal family appears in public, they are always a little more watched than the boys. 

The law allowing Ingrid Alexandra to become Queen of Norway was not changed until 1990. Since then, the oldest child – regardless of gender – has a right to the crown. Previously, the succession to the throne in Norway was reserved for male descendants. When she was born, Ingrid pushed Alexandra Haakon’s sister, Princess Märtha Louise (42), to third place. 

The “most beautiful girl in the world”

Father Haakon described the baby as “the most beautiful girl in the world” shortly after it was born, and admitted to the press that he had to cry when little Ingrid Alexandra was born. At the princess’s tenth birthday, the media are left out: the celebrations are private with family and friends. 

Photo show: Europe’s royal offspring Photo show: Europe’s beautiful princesses

Always receive the most important celebrity news: Become a fan of the VIP Spotlight now and join the discussion!

All schools are closed, which will bring full streets next weekend. With the start of the holidays in Lower Saxony, Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, schools have now closed all over Germany. At the same time, the return traffic is becoming increasingly noticeable. The ADAC expects long traffic jams and slow traffic, especially on Friday and Saturday.

The greatest risk of traffic jams is on the following routes:

A 1 Cologne – Dortmund – Bremen – PuttgardenA 2 Dortmund – Hanover – BerlinA 3 Cologne – Frankfurt – NurembergA 4 Kirchheimer Dreieck – Erfurt – DresdenA 5 Frankfurt – Karlsruhe – BaselA 6 Mannheim – Heilbronn – NurembergA 7 Hamburg – FlensburgA 7 Hanover – Würzburg – FüssenA 8 Karlsruhe – Stuttgart – Munich – SalzburgA 9 Berlin – Nuremberg – MunichA 19 Dreieck Wittstock – RostockA 24 Berlin – HamburgA 61 Mönchengladbach – Koblenz – LudwigshafenA 81 Stuttgart – SingenA 93 Inntaldreieck – KufsteinA 95 / B 2 Munich – Garmisch-PartenkirchenA 96 Munich – LindauLarge areas Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich

Sheet metal columns also abroad

Long metal columns also burden the routes abroad. Not only German vacationers are on the road, but travelers from all over Europe.

Austria: West, Tauern, Inntal, Brenner, Rheintal and Karawanken autobahn as well as Fernpass route Switzerland: Gotthard and San Bernardino route and St. Gallen – Zurich-Bern Italy: Brenner autobahn, Villach – Udine, Verona – Venice – Trieste and all Major roads near the coast Slovenia: Karavanke tunnel – Ljubljana – Zagreb, Ljubljana – Koper and Spielfeld – Maribor – Macelj Croatia: Zagreb – Zadar – Split, Trieste – Pula and Trieste – Rijeka France: Mühlhausen – Lyon – Orange, Orange – Nimes – Spanish border, Cote d` Azur – Monaco – Aix-en-Provence and Djon – Lyon Vignette compulsory: toll traps in Europe Safety vest compulsory: Where it is expensive in Europe without a vest

There should also be longer stays at the border crossings to Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey.

The Bundeswehr’s mission in Afghanistan has swallowed billions. Now t-online.de has a detailed breakdown. The war still costs hundreds of millions of euros a year.

The Bundeswehr mission in Afghanistan has so far cost German taxpayers almost ten billion euros. Currently, over 300 million euros are due annually. This emerges from a response from the federal government to a small request from the left-wing parliamentary group in the Bundestag, which t-online.de has exclusively. Accordingly, the costs have even risen somewhat recently. 

6.2 billion euros since 2010

According to the current list, the expenditures for the use since 2010 amounted to around 6.2 billion euros. In an earlier statement, the government put the costs up to 2010 at just under 3.6 billion euros. Accordingly, the total costs so far amount to around 9.8 billion euros. Since the end of the NATO-led ISAF mission in 2014, spending has fallen dramatically, according to the German government – but is now tending to increase again.

According to the list, the operation cost the record sum of around 1.2 billion euros in 2011; In the meantime, the costs for 2017 and 2018 had fallen to around 310 million euros. For the period from March 2019 to April 2020, however, the federal government has so far estimated around 360 million euros. This is roughly the same as in 2016.

Federal government requests extension of mandate

According to the mandate of the Bundestag, up to 1,300 soldiers can currently be deployed in Afghanistan as part of the support and training deployment. The mandate ends in March 2020, but according to plans by the federal government, it is to be extended in order to enable the Afghan security forces to continue to fulfill their responsibilities. To this end, they should be trained, advised and supported. Left and AfD have long been calling for an end to the mission. 

“The Federal Government’s answer is an oath of disclosure,” says Left MP Alexander Neu: “Even after the end of the ISAF mission, no stabilization of the security situation was achieved.” This can be seen from the consistently high cost level. With a fraction of the money, in his opinion, “a much more sustainable development with civilian means would have been possible”. 

Secret mission in the Balkans: a sniper unpacks uranium ammunition: more than 200 Bundeswehr soldiers contaminated?

Meanwhile, the civil war between the Afghan government and the radical Islamic Taliban continues. According to UN figures, almost 10,000 civilians have died in combat operations in Afghanistan since 2014. In October, the UN support mission reported a record high number of civilian casualties – primarily due to the drastic increase in terrorist attacks on civilians. 

Sources used: Own research Small inquiry (2019): Bundestag printed matter 19/14225 Small inquiry (2010): Bundestag printed matter 17/2026 Other sources show less sources

Riots kept Chemnitz in suspense for days in 2018. A Jewish restaurant was also attacked by the mob. Now a suspect has been determined – he is relevant to the police.

Almost a year and a half after the attack on a Jewish restaurant in Chemnitz, the police searched the apartment of a suspect in Lower Saxony. The 28-year-old from the Stade area is suspected of attacking the “Schalom” restaurant with as yet unknown accomplices and injuring the owner with a stone in the course of the right-wing extremist riots. The attack had caused a shock nationwide.

Suspect pertinent known

According to information from t-online.de, the suspect is relevant to the police and has already appeared in connection with politically motivated crime. The man came “from the right corner,” t-online.de learned from investigators, but had also committed other crimes. The State Criminal Police Office of Saxony and the Dresden Public Prosecutor’s Office announced that the 28-year-old was targeted by investigators due to a DNA analysis of traces at the crime scene. 

During the search of the apartment on Wednesday, according to the information, in addition to mobile phones and a tablet computer, balaclavas were also seized.